Saturday, February 28, 2009

Success!

Hello Folks!

As you all know from my previous post, I passed my medic test, and right now I am working my first paramedic shift! So far, so good, as there havnt been any calls. :-( and I am guessing that it might be kind of dead because the first half of the weekend was busier than all get-out.

I have everything worked out for my trip to Japan! I have a new camera on the way and my tickets have all been purchased, and I only have 12 more days before I leave!


Here is a picture of Kansai International Airport, where I will be flying into to meet Jacob.
















The airport is built on a man-made Island 5km off the shore, and is home to the longest airport terminal in the world!

I am not sure what I will be doing when I get there, but I will post pictures and let you know!

Wishing you all a happy March! Much love,

Kayla



No comments: