Saturday, August 30, 2008

Number One

Dear Jacob,

Today while I was watching you leave for your gate at the terminal, I was overcome with a feeling of excitement. (although it wasnt seen at the time) I was excited because I know that this is the one thing you have wanted to do for the longest time, and even though it sucks that you actually do have to go all the way to Japan, that I couldnt be more happy and excited for you!

On the way home (I did go back to the hotel, but I couldnt stay there....you know what I mean) I was thinking about so many different things, but the big one was that I wanted to quit school and work and pay off my car and there were SO MANY different things that I could do if I wasnt at college. But then I thought of you and how excited you were/are for me to be going to "real" college and I realized how stupid I was being and how much it would let you down if I dropped out.

Im also working on adopting a kaizen philosiphy to my life. it involves constant and continuous improvements to your life every day. I figure if you arent in the country to distract me (which I think it will take more than you being out of the country to stop you from distracting me :-) I will have more willpower to keep working out and all that crap. (not that your discractions are a bad thing at all, Baby!)

I hope tou had a good flight and got some great pictures! Have a great night!


Always, Lala

p.s. every time I passed a yellow car on the way home today I flipped it off. :-) haha

No comments: