Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween and other fun fun!

Dear Jacob,

This last week went by so fast, and so much going on! Alyssa and I went shopping today and when we were at the mall she found this outfit and thought I should wear something similar like it for Halloween....I kindly told her no, as my leg MIGHT fit into it.




















We continued shopping, it was a good time! Then we watched Young Guns and Poisidon in her room and feasted on left-over cheesecake *Delicious*

I am still contemplating on going to Itasca tomorrow...I want to really badly! But it is super windy, and no one else can come with :( They wont fit in my car. So we will see what happens in the morning I guess!

Technically I start orientation to my job on Thursday, so that's exciting! I just hope that we can get everything figured out with the whole "flexibility" issue. I dont think there will be a problem at all, but sometimes I wonder. ^_^ I hope you are well and I look forward to pictures of your bike and other fun things!

hugs & kisses

lala

No comments: