Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More pictures of fall

Dear Jacob,

Well I spent yet another evening down by the lake. It is just so beautiful and so easy to just get lost in the outdoors. I decided what I am doing for your Christmas present! You are going to love it SO much! I wish Christmas was tomorrow because I am so excited! Other than that, I had a good day, and I hope you are feeling better! (Your mom informed me that she thinks you ate some bad cabbage. Its totally possible, but it just sounds funny...)

Oh yeah, I was looking at all this glorious camera equipment today. I can wait until I can afford it! (which seems like it might be pretty soon if I get this job) Yay! So I was applying some of what I read to my point and shoot (not quite as amazing as the digital SLR's I was drooling over) but its all I have, so it will have to do for now!

















Sunset from my dorm room

















The path through the park

















The path to the lake

















Our ducks are still hanging around! They swam by me again today.

















The lake...mysterious looking...






















Oh, and I just know how much you love mushrooms...so here is your fungus fix, haha.


Enjoy your week!

lala

No comments: