Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another day

Dear Jacob,

Well the week has gone fast but slow at the sam
e time. (Its handy, but also a pain, lol) I am still a little bummed about the whole plane ticket thing, but I think I may start aiming for spring break if we can match up some time! (I haven't looked into it at all yet, so don't get any hopes up!) On the plus side my Bio test was super easy and I dont have any 8 am class next week! Yahoo!!! (if you could only see the glorious happy dance I am dancing!)

As far as the job search goes, I might have to look at a waitressing job or something. It wouldnt be so bad...I mean its either picking up undigested food and being pleasent to people who are usually in good mental states, or getting the other end (yes, diapers) and having to clean up other bodily fluids from people who are well past their mental prime. When I put it like that I dont know why I am having so much trouble with accepting a waitressing job. :-)

I really like my psych class. probably because I already kno
w most of the info from medic school, and then any extra info are just small details...so I will have lots of time to work and study Chinese, because my other two classes are a breeze! (The unitention of the rhyming makes me happy...)

And here is my happy joke for the day, because the other day I took a really really fast shower, (seriously, I should have a medal for that or something, it was speedy) and this reminded me a little of that.


lala


No comments: