Thursday, September 4, 2008

Good days

Dear Jacob,

I thought I would start the post off with another clip from the guys at Lefthandedtoons, because it reminds me of a conversation you and I could have....I know you will appreciate this canadian humor! ;-)


Ok, well today I got up earl (silly 8 am classes) but I was actually able to follow my psych teacher today and didnt feel so lost like last time, so thats a good thing! after class I biked up to Snap Fitness and was while I was working on some weight machines this guy came up to me and was like "now I like what your doing but can I show you how to make it better?" (I was like...ok dude, who are you.....) Turns out he is a personal trainer that snap hired and he helped me make this awesome workout! It was really neat! Now I am back in my room studying my chinese trying to get ahead a little. oh, I also got swarmed by a flock of sea gulls on my bike today...what an experience! (ok, ok, I might have kind of been riding at them to see if I could run any over. NOT that I actually would! Its just fun to try sometimes... :-P )

I am also on a job search, I checked out some jobs that are open at the college, and one of them is through the athletic department as the mascot Bucky the Beaver. (In a way I think it would be freakin sweet to be the mascot, but...i just dont think its my thing) Joey kindly told me that I would be "Busty the Beaver" and not Bucky :-) but I think I will stick to searching the ambulance garage, hospital, and if I have to, nursing homes. (AHHHH!! DUN DUN DUNNNN)

Sweet dreams! <3

xoxo, lala


No comments: