Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend...

This weekend was my first real weekend at college! It kind of sucked because it rained the whole time, but this evening has been very clear (and cool...down in the low 40's) and I got some pretty pictures of the moon over the lake.

It was a nice weekend though, I was at the Eberts, watching their three little rascals. (and pretty much mooching off their internet and stove, yay for home cooked meals!)
^ This is Toni, the boston terrier (and the only little dog I would ever consider owning)
She is the cutest little deaf dog I have ever come across.
^ This is Morgan and Kelsey, the two yellow labs, also big sweet hearts!

So, I guess my weekend consisted of eating too much food, playing with the pups, and NOT doing school work (which was ok in my book, haha)

Have a great week, hopefully mine is a bit more entertaining.

hugs & kisses,

lala

No comments: