Monday, September 1, 2008

Missing out

Dear Jacob,

Oofta, the last two days have been a bit test of my willpower that's for sure. And guess what? I think I am passing! ;-) It was nice to be home (like I was gone for a long time...) and see people. But hey, I even wound up going on an ambulance call, so that was fun!

I've been thinking a lot about life (I really need to stop doing this man. all this thinking garbage is really messing me up)(lol) Is it weird that I feel like I'm being lazy and accomplishing nothing by doing two years of generals? I know what I want to do, but I also feel like I should stick with what I am doing right now in Bemidji, like I haven't given it a full-hearted chance. I love how you have had a dream to go to Japan for so long and now you are finally there! I haven't really had dreams to do anything...well nothing like traveling the world. There are lots of things that I would like to do, but nothing monumental like you! And I'm so happy that you get to do the one thing that you have wanted for so long! I really hope that I can scrounge up enough to come over and see you during Christmas break. Have fun exploring and don't do anything I wouldn't do (that means you need to come back, I dont think I ever would go to Japan for school....JUST KIDDING! ;-)

To end, I would like to leave you with this:

He's coding! Get me a box of kittens, STAT! (Side effects of kittens include sneezing, tiny scratches, and erectile dysfunction)

Hugs & Kisses

-lala

No comments: