Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Red vs Blue

Dear Jacob,

Today has been an interesting day. (in a scene that it has gone way too fast and has been a little confusing) First off, I got a C on my psych test. and that is what I thought I would get, so I am neither surprised nor sad. Unfortunately I am not happy with it either, because I know I could have done better, but thankfully (or maybe not) there will be a next time. However Chinese is still going great! although she is moving really fast, so I will have to start cracking down on everything. I'm starting to worry that I wont have very much time to study my medic stuff and still do well in my other classes. And how do you determine which is more important? It is a difficult question, and I don't know how to answer it.

ha! I started watching RedVsBlue today, from the very beginning, and it is GLORIOUS! (it doesnt sound as cool from the pink text...) but yes, I think I am starting to show some nerdy-ness. You are rubbing off on me. And props for being able to rub off on me from 7,000 miles away! That is no easy feat, my friend.

hugs & kisses

lala

No comments: